Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bin Ich.


Here we are, souls in front of souls... we were born out of the miraculous coincidences, and we find each other sharing this world... Ich bin eine Spatz, if all my dear germans forgive my tendency to use the words at humans services, not in normative cold functions..., that is for me, the poetry and the freedom of writing. In German, by the way, you should say Ich bin EIN Spatz, there is no lady bird, but lets be crazy! Jawohl!!!

And so, here is my flug. I am die spanish-speaking Spatz, who writes in english..., sometimes in a poor english, but to fly, english is the one that will help our communication to go on.

I believe that share what we are, is what make us bigger, not exactly the "giving" part of share, but the receiving from others the experiences, and the unique vision that their own senses are able to perceive, I adore when someone transmits to me one of this treasures..., here I´m trying the "giving", to take what is offered to me completely shameless.

This is a love´s flug, because nothing else is important, and that will be the foundations of this attempt to share..., here is a "humanistic" little bird who welcomes you ;) !

                                                                                                 ... ´till next time! Enjoy and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion with me! 👍😊