Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tschüss morgen küss...

I promised you in a poem...


I was sleeping, didn't wanted to take brakefast with my Flasche that morning, I stayed in bed, or went back, after give him his coffee and toasts with butter & honey, both options fit in my memory now..., but I remember me in the bed, he making noises wearing his jacket and fitting the shoes, coming close to the bedroom saying "by honey", I make silence, then, the noises taking his bag, going to the door, turning the locker to open it and making a second..., opening it..., and I remember the promise  I made in that poem "(...) My morning-goodbye kisses to you, | always save two second and energy for that. (...)", was the invitation to my life's party..., so I got up in my two feets, and arrived behind him in silence, then I kiss his back... Then he went to the world... I have always tried to be the one that I offered to him, I offered a loving me, and that was my choose, everytime that I got a second to decide what to do.

I still waking up all this time too far away of our days of love..., and like nothing happened my body tell me that I'm not doing what I have promised...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion with me! 👍😊