Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Das Wortschatz.

Tesoro de palabras.

I love German on the sweetness of the construction of the words, the meanings, they peak this and that and find a wonderful message, a sweet one... Diccionario|Dictionary|Wortschatz...

And sometimes the treasure is gone, is under the sea, lost, it's in the five kilometer counting on the 36 degree of south latitude and in the 3rd tree from there, two meters under the earth... People is lost... Cannot communicate anymore.

Maybe because of my Spatz nature, but I cannot understand the dissonance between the reality that we know, and the sounds that make our voice... Why to waste the possibility of been happy. I can't. Thought, in this world, I am the wrong one. This is a world for liar humans, not for birds, not for simple small grey little birds. When I love, I say that to my love, and I do everything that is needed to see him smile, but I never had that back. People fight to be right, and when is no confrontation, they create one, and then they polarize visions, and create sadness..., I don't; I see no reason for that.

In the days of my life, I got  something to learn: mein Flasche told me once that we "should have a conversation without fears", surprise! I always talk open and without fears with him, is my gift to him, is my vow of hope on the love I felt once for him..., the conversation did never arrived, of course he say that I had not enough patience, but the true is that he is a passive aggressive, classic pathological narcissistic blue Flasche, so... I did wait. More than normal (I have the insane tendency to blame my self over the accurate line). Well, first weeks I felt bad, mad, sad, then I slept two days, almost complete, because I could not breath... Why, he proposed to talk to me "withouth fears" and then delay and delay me..., I felt like a bug, in the floor of the house of an insect who lives in the trash can of a Chinese market in London (really yacks!), I felt like the last thing in this world, because he always do that to me, he say "I can't talk now because I did talk too much today" (????!!!!), "oh, I can't talk now because I have to eat", "I will answer nothing on what you say, because I need time to think (and never ever answered)". But in every minute, he say "I love you". Well Spatz, women and men of the world: I realized that HE COULD NOT TALK WITHOUT FEARS WITH ME!!! That was the reason! It was not my fault, not my problem... Even when he try to make me feel like trash: he is the limited one... 

I have opened my wings and fly... No matter how many words I have used to him, how much of the treasure of words I have painted for him, how many poems I have wrote to draw my heart to him, how beauty they were... There is not wortshatz  that can communicate back to yourself. The problem for this Spatz (yes me), is that she has the Flasche feedback and the lucky of the Flasche is that he has the tender sweet Spatz. Is not possible find equilibrium there, is not space for fair...



Mag ich das wortschatz, to let your (mine) hart to be read... 
I give you my word's treasure, and feel good loving 
in the words...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion with me! 👍😊